Thursday, June 14, 2007

Updates, as I promised

Am I the only one glad to have her graduate? Everyone looks so serious! There were people in the audience while the kids were walking across the stage screaming, "Git R Done!" I was screaming "We got her done!" Can I get a Woo Hoo?!

Lots going on already. Savannah is scheduled for surgery on June, 19th. Say a little prayer for her. She is having a tonsillectomy and an adenoidectomy. Big words, I know. She isn't afraid, but she will be when it is over. She hates pain. I don't have the heart to tell her it is going to hurt after surgery. I just told her that she will be asleep and she won't feel a thing. So far so good. She will hate me later, I am sure of it. So what else is new huh?

Graduation was great and we had so much fun having everyone here to visit. The party was a smash. There were so many people there I couldn't count, everyone loves Cami.

We have been at the pool almost every day. It rained yesterday and today is threatening, another boring day in front of the tube. Thank goodness we got DirecTV just in time! The thing has a DVR so we can record good shows and watch them any time, so sweet! I love being able to pause live TV too. I am so spoiled! Thanks Jerry!

No comments: