Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Well our summer is officially over...


School has started. Ugh. I was having such a fun summer and WHAM! School starts again. You would think it was I, Suzanne mother of three, father to none, who was going back to school. Thus it is true. I shall return to school, but to substitute teach not to learn. Well I might add a little note, I usually learn more than they do. Savannah is the last one in school, another 10 years of insanity. Ooo Did I say that out loud? Ok, well I have put two kids through school and I know insanity is on the way. It is called high school. But at least I have a break for now. Yea right, Savannah and I are already arguing about what she wears in the morning. Uniforms are not all created equal! I shall say no more about that.

Anyway, fun things coming up. Labor day, we get to go to the pool again one last time. Last dip, yea! We will be enjoying the company of the sweetest little college student ever! Louremy Pena, a dear friend of ours will stay with us for a while. I wanted to adopt her, but her mom really likes her and said she is the only girl in the family of 4 boys and is not willing to part with her permanently. She is a freshman at UNCC studying engineering, and her father got a new job in Memphis. Needless to say we are thrilled to have her join our little throng. Jerry says it is no problem to add one more girl. What a good guy, huh? It may be an excuse to do more fishing, maybe? Cami is still working at X-treme play, she loves it. We finally got her to take the placement and compass exams to enter RCCC, she will be ready for the spring semester. She is pretty excited.

Well that is it for now. I guess I will have to change the name of this blog. LOL

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Sue !

I know about the school thing, its been crazy here too...but I will say this, most of our kids started last week and my Primary class was actually more well behaved -maybe the Elemetry Schools are slappin them around or something ! lol
Cami & Savannah are so cute ! Its really nice of you guys to invite Camis friend to live with you -- That should be a lot of fun for you Sue !
So you will be going to the pool for L-Day ? I think we are going to have a day out with the girls this weekend, the two "Pregos" want to go outlet shopping in Park City. I love your blog site ! Did you check out Amy's new blog site?

Luv ya ! Keri