Thursday, April 24, 2008

Sadness need to get outta here!



Boom baby! Gone! Gone is the sad days. (yes, dear loved ones, PMS is gone) I have no spectacularly great news, we are just really anticipating the coming of SUMMER!! We don't have any huge plans, just a family reunion and maybe another trip to Gatlinburg, (hint hint Jerry).

Ok, I will post a pic of recent. Here is the thing, I was taking the pic for my nutritionist who wants to make some sort of collage and we needed one of me now. I thought the fun thing might be to put it up here and then put one up of, say in August before I started my "New Life Quest". Also please note that I just returned from the gym, so I am sweaty, and thank heavens "smell-o-pc" hasn't been invented yet.

I love you guys, and Amy, it is your turn!!

5 comments:

Jordan said...

Congrats, Suz! You look great. I know how hard it is to lose weight and I am so proud of you! You're an inspiration to me. Now that it's getting somewhat warm out here I'm starting my work out routine to get off all this icky stuff :)

Anonymous said...

Gatlinburg? Again? The mountains? Again? ummm how many ways can i say YESSSSSS! :)

you look so good sue, i am so proud of how far you have come. keep it going baby! love you!

Amy Fletcher said...

Suz!!!!! You are lookin' so good! Man! How much have you lost so far?? All your hard work is really paying off now, huh. You know I know how hard it is to do this - nobody knows unless they've been there. Kol ha kavod!! (means, good job! Or literal the translation, all the respect - I mean it either way!) Love you!

Sara said...

You look so good Suzanne! You are the incrediably shrinking woman! You should be so proud of yourself. If anyone knows how hard it has been its me!Love you!

Sara said...

You look so good Suzanne! You are the incrediably shrinking woman! You should be so proud of yourself. If anyone knows how hard it has been its me!Love you!