Monday, September 17, 2007

A new day a dawnin'



Hey everyone!
Well, for those of you who care, and maybe for those who don't I have news. I quit my job. This is a good thing. When you do what you love it it a joy to go to work and you can put up with a lot of crap. Well I guess I didn't love my job as much as I thought. I didn't like the crap and wasn't willing to put up with it. I loved the kids and working with my friends. But I missed doing it because I love it. I was doing it because I thought I had to. I have missed taking care of my family and doing fun stuff when I want to. So, horray to me! The pic above is the kids, Matt and Ryan's dog Spawn. Spawn. Yes Spawn. Shea is his mom, so he is names Spawn of Shea. I hate it, but it isn't my dog. He is cute though isn't he?

4 comments:

Jordan said...

congrats on the joblessness! I am soon to join you and i can't wait :D

Janet said...

What??? When did you quit your job? Good for you! I can't believe we've talked since this blog posting and I don't recall you saying anything about quitting. Maybe I am having another one of my "Some-timers" moments, they are occurring more frequently, ya' know! But I am proud of you! You know you are a "Woman of Kannapolis"! Yeah, baby!!! Go on wit' your bad self!!

Janet said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

I have one word. "SUGA-DADDY"
I gotta git me one of those !
Maybe I wouldn't have to work and I could have lunch in the middle of the day with my friends and shop til I drop !!
You got it right, Suzy-Q ! I wish I wuz U ! (hey Im a poet, lol)