Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Mid - July update


Everyone ready for an update? Yee Haw! Savannah and I are watching Cow and Chicken, oh man, what mindless stuff. Anyway, Savannah recovered really well from her surgery. She sleeps like an angel, no waking up, tossing around like she is possessed or anything! We all sleep better now! She is living out the rest of her summer at the pool, and sleepovers with friends. Cami is now with the world of the employed! She is working at X-treme Play! She loves it, who wouldn't? My friend Grace and I went to Happy Cows Farms last weekend. We had so much fun, we bought real milk, fresh cheese and got to see real cows. I really am a city girl.
My Modbe business is really doing well. I love not doing anything and having business just come a callin!

We have been having an excellent summer. I hope you all are having one too.

Live long and be tan!
Love,
Suz


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey? where are the pics?

Janet Robinson said...

Wow, talk about two glamour girls in that picture!! Jerry may want to consider trading in his fishing poles for a shot gun. Good luck to you and Jerry!

Hey, congrats to Cami on her employment, that is so great! I am proud of her. What a productive member of society. I can not believe our girls are maturing into adults. Maybe someday you and I should follow their lead! ;-)

Love and miss you all - even Miss Maggie!

Anonymous said...

oops, sorry sue, didnt see the pics at the bottom

trade in my fishing poles??? no way man. if i ever have a problem with any boy dating one of my girls i will just take him fishing and use him for bait!

:)